Arrangements for Baptisms are made through the Parish Office. St. Frances Cabrini’s Baptism program includes the following requirements:
1. Registration in the Parish.
2. Completion of the Baptismal Record card for the baby to be baptized.
3. Attendance by both parents at Baptism Preparation Class.
4. Copy of Birth Certificate of the baby to be baptized.
5. Sponsors must be over the age of 16, currently practicing Catholics, and must have received the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Parents must contact the Parish Rectory at 631-732-8445. The Parish celebrates the Sacrament of Baptism on the Second and Fourth Sundays of the month. The Baptism ceremony begins promptly at 2:30 PM.