Information regarding the deadlines for filing proofs of claim in the Diocese’s chapter 11 case and the forms to use can be found by clicking on the following link to the Diocese’s bankruptcy website and scrolling down the page:
On January 24th, Pope Francis calls upon all believers to give thanks for the Word of God and open our hearts to its life-giving power. Join us as the Diocese of Rockville Centre honors, celebrates, and listens with open hearts to the saving Word of God!
Today, January 4th, is the 200th anniversary of the death of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. On this anniversary, Bishop Barres has issued a new pastoral letter about her: Attentive to the Voice of Grace - January 4, 2021
20 + C + M + B + 21: A Blessing for the Home - January 4, 2021
- This is an ancient blessing in the Catholic tradition that transcends cultures and continents. Legend holds that the letters correspond to the initials for the names of the Three Magi: Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar. More importantly, these letters abbreviate the Latin phrase “Christus Mansionem Benedicat” – “May Christ bless this house”.
- click here for more information
The Feast of the Holy Innocents & the Reproductive Health Act (La Fiesta de los Santos Inocentes y la Ley de Salud Reproductiva) - December 29, 2020
Advent Zoom Program before Christmas
- Tuesdays 7:15 - 8:30 pm
- December 1 – Charting Christmas
- December 8 – Mary the Mother of God
- December 15 – The Story of the Nativity
- December 22 – Jesus the Word Became Flesh
- Hosted by Deacon Sonny
- Click here for sign-up information
Noel Boutique & Craft Fair - November 28, 2020
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Vendor Application Form (printable form)
- Cost: $25 per space
- An 8-ft table will be provided
Evangelium Vitae - September 8
- On this the Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Bishop Barres has issued this pastoral letter to the People of God reflecting on St. John Paul II’s eleventh Encyclical, Evangelium Vitae – The Gospel of Life. This pastoral letter will also appear in the October edition of The Long Island Catholic Magazine.
- <Click here>
Novena for Our Nation - August 15 to October 7, 2020
- Click here to print or view the 54 Day Novena Guide
- YouTube video on how to pray the Novena
- Click here to sign up for the 54 day Rosary Novena for Our Nation
Attention 2020 High School graduates, college students and parents (August 1, 2020)
Click here for a special letter from Bishop Barres to college students who will soon begin or resume their college experience
Starting July 4, 2020 - back to normal Mass schedule
9:30 am (family Mass)
12:30 pm (Spanish)
June 20, 2020 - Reopening of Church
Beginning Father's Day weekend, church mass times are as follows until further notice:
Saturday, 5:00 pm
Sunday, 8:00 am and 10:00 am
The Mass intentions for the 9:30 and 11:00 am Masses will be announced at the 10:00 am Mass.
Meetings will be held depending on circumstances. Please call the rectory if you have any questions concerning whether a meeting will take place.
Beginning Saturday June 27, reconciliation will be held in the church at the usual time (4:00-4:45 pm). Until then, by appointment only in the rectory.
the revised mass times the mass intentions for the 9:30 and 11am masses will be announced at the 10am mass.
May 17, 2020 - Special White Mass Celebration
April 19, 2020 - Divine Mercy Sunday
The following are some helpful links that provide information on the COVID-19 coronavirus.
- Stony Brook University Hospital - Drive-Through Testing, South P-Lot, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Call (888) 364-3065
- CDC - Steps to Prevent the Spread of the Coronavirus
- WHO - Health Advice to the Public
- Red Cross - Coronavirus Safety
- NYS Dept. of Health - Novel Coronavirus Information
- FBI - Scam Warnings
- Suffolk County - COVID-19 News and Updates
- Town of Brookhaven - Local Information
- NYS Dept. of Labor - Unemployment Insurance and Assistance
The following .pdf files may be printed:
Now is a good time to join a popular Catholic video and TV streaming platform. To see how, click below: